This weekend was beautiful out, so I took the chance to grab the camera and head out to my favourite locations in the Exchange. Cassia met me downtown, later to be joined by Rebecca and Shira. We had a fun afternoon of trying on vintage clothing, playing in a toy store for an hour, and basking in the Spring sunshine.
This however, just made the day even better:
Across the street from Vintage Glory, there was a little booth thing that had a sign saying “Please ring for free gift of coffee,” providing a cup dispenser and a little garbage can. If you waited, coffee would flow down from a fourth floor window to the end of a tube and into your cup. This little booth made peoples days!
Everyone was smiling and yelling, “Thank you free-coffee -people”… “Thank you coffee-from-the-sky!” What a great idea.
I didn't drink the coffee because I was a little wary of any beverage coming out of the end of a very long hose, especially from a mysterious location, but it still made me laugh and warm on the inside.

2 comments:
wacky...
I love it! I probably wouldn't drink it either, but the idea sure made me smile.
Post a Comment