Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just a Word

It has been silent on the writing front, not because of lack of desire to put expression and words together, but because something is going on deep inside my soul where God is taking time to write on my heart. What is He writing? Is it a novel? A commentary? A poem? No, it is just a word.


"Humility says, "Lord, I am empty without Your fullness; I am broken without Your wholeness; I am helpless without Your strength; I am clueless without Your wisdom. Apart from You I am nothing. I need You! I need You so desperately that I am pouring myself out to You here in the secret place...

God dignifies us - with sonship, glory, acceptance, royalty, purpose, significance, wealth, honor, salvation, wisdom, revelation, understanding, status, character, holiness, victories - sot that we might enjoy the highest privilege of casting it all at His feet."
(Bob Sorge, Secrets of the Secret Place)