Sunday, June 13, 2010

Work and Play: Island life

The  dining hall
  
Heading to the landing to help with the 5-tonne shipment
Shipment time!  Even Kira gets in on the fun on the PIII

 
Caitlin and I making silly videos in my office

Thomas, Ben and Joel watching and getting ready for Espresso Bombs!
(Espresso Bomb: A drop shot of espresso in a glass of Pepsi or Coke for the ultimate caffeine experience) 
 
Dantz, Graeme and Kate doing the Espresso Bomb dance while filming for the "Espresso Bomb Documentary"

2 comments:

Lanney said...

I like the sound of these "espresso bombs"! When I was at camp we used to just stick runts or gobstoppers into our coke or pepsi to get a sugar rush!

Soooo good to see what is going on. Praying for lots of strength and grace and JOY!!! JOY!!! JOY!!! for you as the summer continues!

Christina said...

Love the pictures Jan!! I love seeing glimpses of your summer and camp life!
Miss u!