I know everyone was greatly anticipating the posting of my first newsletter with Luke18 Project, Winnipeg...
And the wait is over!
Here is the first newsletter for the work that I am doing through Sanctuary House of Prayer on the campuses of University of Winnipeg and the University of Manitoba. It contains information about who we are and what we are doing, as well as how people can get involved. There is not much in terms of personal news in this newsletter, so you will just have to keep up with me on the blog and on twitter: @janneybeauty.
Thanks for your support and your interest.
1 comment:
Great newsletter Janelle! I love what you're doing! May God richly bless you, provide for all your needs, grant you much favor and wisdom, anoint your words with power, and give you greater revelation of His heart for revival! I passed on your newsletter to my younger cousin who is attending UofW, so I hope she will check it out. :)
Post a Comment