I was giddy for days following my first portrait-taking experience. My beautiful cousin, Christy, asked if I would be interested in doing some engagement photos for her and for me to practice my photography. I was incredibly nervous, as my photography is mostly still-life and I have stayed away from portraits. However, with a great venue in mind and two very good-looking people, I figured it wouldn't be too hard. I even suggested that I just use a disposable camera because there would be some shots that would turn out with these odds.
Christy and Ryan, thanks for the fabulous experience and for trusting me with this. You're an incredible couple. I'm looking forward to being a part of your wedding!
Here are a couple of the shots from that day. What fun!
(Keep in mind, these are my first attempts at portraits and editing...I have much to learn).
The roof was a risky location, but well worth the view.
The giant windows on the second floor created wonderful lighting and great structure.
We just had to use this giant black door!
1 comment:
so pretty! and she reminds me of you! love her hair too. my photo friend joel said that the best height is that (his) eyes and (her) mouth are at the same level :)
Post a Comment