Entry 1 of my 30-blog challenge (read about it here: "Accepting the challenge").
15 Facts
(In random order and of varying depth and interest)
1. I am called to live fully abandoned to Christ and spend my life serving Him no matter what He asks or where He leads.
2. I used to tell my mom every day that I wanted to be "Famous!" Now not so much.
3. In elementary school, I took Toastmasters and gynmastics. The public-speaking paid off, but the gymnastics....
4. At the age of 8, when asked what we wanted most, I said, "A Horse." My sister answered, "A Van!"
We got a brother.
5. I went into university focusing on Math. I graduated with English, History and Biblical&Theological Studies. I have a degree in 'writing papers.'
6. Sports I've been involved in (even if for just a day or two): Track & Field (Relay, Javelin, Discus, Shot Put), Gymnastics, Volleyball, Soccer, Field Hockey, Triathlon, Swimming, Sailing, Snowboarding, Canoeing (I think it counts). Sports I dream of being involved in: rowing, rock climbing.
7. I have been Pocahontas, Queen Esther, an inflatable pumpkin, and Laura Inglis for Halloween.
8. I have made claims of every Psalm in the Bible being "My Favourite!" Similar claims made of "Favourite Book" to Isaiah, Revelation, Psalms, Ephesians, John, Acts, and Song of Solomon.
9. I sing and pray out loud when walking down the street.
10. My great-grandfather's (on Dad's side) name: Nicholas Demitrios Stephanopolus
11. Until 16, I dreamed of becoming Queen, so that I could command people to let me into their house so I could see what it looked like on the inside (I have this thing about home architecture and design, and the queen could totally throw her weight around to be a snoop, right?!)...plus, I could wear ball gowns everyday if I wanted - because I would be the Queen.
12. I really like shopping, or pretending to shop, though it used to be one of my greatest fears.
13. If I ever have kids, I think 12 is a good number...means one spare for the family soccer team. If they would be all boys, I could name them after the tribes of Israel, or trade out some of the less favorable associations with names like "Enoch," "David," "Zion," "Gideon," "Isaiah," or "Hudson(yes, not biblical, but awesome)." Just sayin'.
14. Nicknames include: Jan, Janney, J-Bird, Nell, J, Nup-Nup, Nubins, Nupster, Janelley, Janelley-Bean, Num-Nut, Tub-Tub, Cup-Cup, Nub-Nub, Nip-Nip, and Chinelle. I do not respond to the ones crossed out.
15. I sometimes wear fake glasses.
3 comments:
This made me grin ear to ear. You are priceless.
:) THanks Caity!
Oh Chinelle!!! Hahaha! I laughed out loud reading these facts...your so funny and I like you alot. =)
(your nicknames are the best, nip nip, nup nup, heehee, love it!)
p.s. doesn't Sheef call you Janelly-bean?
Post a Comment