Saturday, February 5, 2011

Entry 3: Cast of favourite show

Picture of the cast of your favourite show:
I know I will get flak and teasing for this (except from you Caity...)

 Heartland

Here is a show that I have followed for the last couple of years - the most consistent I have ever been with a show. I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I like tuning into this Canadian drama based in Alberta about a family farm. One of my favourite things about the show is that they talk about things in Canada, referencing cities and places I have been, seeing Alberta license plates, it is one of the cleanest (no swearing, minimal violence save for the times when cowboys need to defend their honor or their woman, and little-to-no sex. Awesome!) .... and the fact that there are a lot of big trucks! I always wanted to be a farmer/rancher and used to dream about learning to ride and own a horse. C'est la Vie. I will just watch this Sunday night show, and pull out my plaid shirt and fake cowboy boots.


2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I haven't even read the snippet at the bottom yet. But I SCREAMED out loud when I saw this. EYEYA! Love it <3 Good choice. I knew you were a keeper.

Anonymous said...

haha I didn't know this was yours too! I love this show! My family got me into it around season 2, and I watched season 1 on youtube every night to catch up :D
Come out to the farm, its a real Heartland!