This quick blog post is to ask for prayer. I am sharing this morning in the worship service at Elmwood MB Church, and I will probably be talking about my tattoos. Many people don't know that I have them let alone expect me to talk of them from the stage on a Sunday morning in a Mennonite church!!
I have been asked to share on the lifestyle choices I have made over the last couple of years; why I choose to live the way I do. Part of that has been the decision get three tattoos in the last two and a half years. They are deeply significant and have been a part of God's redemptive work in my life.
Please pray for grace to speak words clearly and accurately that bring glory to Jesus, and for me to have ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying. Please also lift up this congregation, many of whom are very against tattoos, that they would also have ears to hear and eyes to see the Holy Spirit beyond the surface.

1 comment:
I love your face, friend! I've been thinking about you so much recently (and praying). I'm proud of you.
Post a Comment